Copyright © 1999–2017 FastMail Pty Ltd
As pointed out in this forum thread, and further described in this forum thread, TiddlyWiki provides a nice, quick and easy way to publish and maintain a home page in your FastMail file storage. Here's detailed instructions on setting it up.
- Login to your FastMail account, go to the Files screen
- Create a directory called "public"
- Click the Websites button at the top right, and share the "public" folder you just created to the url http://yourname.fastmail.fm
- Mount your file storage area to your computer via FTP or DAV as
- Right click on this link: http://www.tiddlywiki.com/empty.html and select "Save target as..."
- Navigate to your DAV mounted drive, and then into /yourname.fastmail.fm/files/public
- Change the name to index.html and click Save
- Open Windows Explorer, navigate to My Computer, and then into the DAV mounted drive and into /yourname.fastmail.fm/files/public
- Double click on index.html, it should open in Firefox, or Internet Explorer, or whatever browser you have configured
- Follow the instructions to setup a title, and a default home page contents
- Click the Save Changes link at the top right of the page
That's it. If you now go to:
You'll see the wiki you saved. To edit your wiki, just follow steps 8 &
9 in the future, and click Save changes to save any changes back for
other people to see.
Very, very neat.