Copyright © 1999–2016 FastMail Pty Ltd
A number of updates have just been rolled out
- The ability to set a "Reply to" address with a personality. Normally when a recipient replies to an email, the reply is sent to the "From" email address in the email. However, if a "Reply-To" address is set on an email, that email address is used instead. On the Options -> Personalities screen you can now set a separate "Reply-To" email address for each personality that's set in an email when you send using that personality
- Ability to rotate photos in the file storage area. When viewing a directory in your file storage as photos, the new options Rotate clockwise and Rotate anti-clockwise are available in the Action menu. These control the displayed rotation of currently selected photos in the specified direction. Note that the actual photos are left as is on disk, only the actual display of them on the file storage screen, and on any websites shared as photo galleries is rotated
- A new filtering option is available to display all Selected emails only. This appears directly above the mailbox listing along with the All, Read, Unread and Flagged options. If there are selected emails, then in addition, the link is made bold and the count of selected emails is shown (e.g. Selected (3))
- Searches on the mailbox screen can now include the word OR to search for one thing or the other. For instance, doing a search on the mailbox screen for fred will search the mailbox for email with a Subject containing "fred", or with a From address containing "fred". If you now do a search for fred OR john (the OR being all capitals with spaces around it is important), then it will search the mailbox for an email with a subject containing "fred", or with a subject containing "john", or with a From address containing "fred", or with a From address containing "john"
- Small bug fixes to the Format action on the compose screen
- Improved handling of sub-folders of "Inbox". In same rare circumstances, certain sub-folders of the Inbox folder may not have displayed properly, this has now been fixed