After 9 months of intense work, we’re very proud to announce a major new addition to FastMail. We’ve taken all the great things about FastMail’s email hosting and applied them to build an awesome new calendar. You get the same incredibly speedy and elegant web interface. The same robust, fully-redundant backend (with live off-shore replicas). The same power behind an easy-to-use interface.
Our new calendar is packed full of the features you need to stay organised:
- Continuous scrolling, because life isn’t broken into months.
- Two-way sync with your existing Google or iCloud calendars.
- A great experience on mobile browsers – just like with email.
- Real-time updates, so changes are displayed immediately on all devices.
- Multiple time zone support.
- Powerful sharing options for easy collaboration.
We could go on, but really you should just try it for yourself. Head over to https://www.fastmail.fm and log in to your account, or if you don’t yet have one you can sign up for a free 60-day trial. Alternatively, find out more about what our new calendar can do by exploring our documentation.
A major addition like this would often be added as a separate service, but we’re delighted to announce that the new calendar will be available at no extra cost for all our paying subscribers. Most accounts also get CalDAV access included as well for syncing with your favourite mobile calendar app. More information about which accounts have CalDAV access
is available on our new pricing pages.
With contact synchronisation coming very soon now, we’re looking forward to meeting all your communication needs in one place.
The FastMail Team