- Bug fix: Messages encoded as ‘quoted-printable’ are now displayed properly
- Bug fix: Messages which include attached emails (eg. MIME type rfc822/message) now display the emails as .eml attachments in the attachment list. You can download these to display locally with an email client, or to display in the browser. Mozilla does a good job of displaying in the browser, IE not so good. Eventually they’ll be displayed in the same way as a normal message with the View Message screen.
- Enhancement: We’ve altered the signup process considerably, to ensure that you have an existing email address before signing up. This makes sure we have a place to send lost passwords, ensures you aren’t signing up multiple times, etc.
- Bug fix: The ‘redirect’ option for emails has been fixed. This action allows you to send an email to another address, while still keeping the same subject, from address, etc of the email. This is useful for moving an email from your FastMail account to another account.
- Enhancement: We’ve got a couple of other domain names you can use instead of fastmail.fm:
You should be able to login to any of these domains, though using a secure connection will currently give you a warning about security certificates not matching the domain name.